Wednesday, December 23, 2009

13 choices to maximize your talent

1. Belief limits your talent
2. Passion energizes your talent
3. Initiative activates your talent
4. Focus directs your talent
5. Preparation positions your talent
6. Practice sharpens your talent
7. Perseverance sustains your talent
8. Courage test your talent
9. Teachability expands your talent
10. Character protects your talent
11. Relationships influence your talent.
12. Responsibility strengthens your talent
13. Teamwork multiplies your talent

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I am
so excited I found your website, I really found you by accident,
while I was
browsing on Yahoo for
something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would
just like to say thanks for a
remarkable post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t
have time to read it all at the minute but I
have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a
lot more, Please do keep up the excellent b.


Here is my web site :: Go to my website
Also see my page > Click here